Year 2007 How It Began
Mrs. Lakshi Dulanga Kadawathaarachchi started her first beauty salon, Lakshi Hair & Beauty Salon at No 38 1/1, Church Road, Ratnapura on 5th November 2007.
With the rapid improvement of customer base with quality of service, Lakshi recruited Ms. Nalika (a friend) as the first ever employee of the salon.
Year by year Lakshi had to recruit more and more employees with the expanding customer base. And she started a branch of Lakshi Salon at No 100, Main Street, Ratnapura on 24th September 2010, to cater a better service to valued customers.
The salon offers all the beauty care services such as Bridal Dressing, Hair Cutting, Hair Style, Nail Art, Hair Removal , Hair Treatments.
Crew and the Work Station
With the well qualified, experienced and competent staff of 8 in two salons you can get done all the services with an utmost satisfaction.
Helping Hand Towards Students
Lakshi also started an academy of beauty care, Lakshi Hair & Beauty Academy as a helping hand to those who love learning the field, with the vast knowledge and experience her gained over the years.
- Lakshi Hair & Beauty Salon have been adjudge as a one of the 3 national winners of the ‘’Sri Lankan Entrepreneur of the Year 2012’’ award program held on 11th December 2012 at the Water’s Edge / Young Entrepreneur Category.
- Sri Lankan Young Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 Provincial Merit Award
- Sri Lankan Entrepreneur of the Year 2013 Provincial Bronze Award
- Sri Lankan Entrepreneur of the Year 2014 National Bronze Award
- Sabra Brand Eminence Service Brand of the Year 2014 Bronze Award